- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
HOT (Human Origins Today) Topic: Dr. Caley Orr on Australopithecus sediba
Friday, June 25, 2010 - 15:00 - 16:00
Location:One Species, Worldwide Theater; Hall of Human Origins
Dr. Caley Orr, a Post-Doctoral Fellow in the Smithsonian's Human Origins Program, discusses Australopithecus sediba, a new early human species announced in April, 2010 - where does it fit into our family tree?
Free; no advance reservation or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.