- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
HOT (Human Origins Today) Topic: Evolution and Extinction of Apes in the Old World
Friday, July 6, 2012 - 15:00 - 16:00
Location:One Species, Worldwide Theater; Hall of Human Origins
Caitlin Schrein from the Smithsonian's Human Origins Program will lead a discussion on the evolution and extinction of apes in the Old World.
Free; no advance reservations or tickets required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.