- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
HOT (Human Origins Today) Topic: Skeletal indicators of human variation and race
Friday, December 16, 2011 - 15:00 - 16:00
Location:One Species, Worldwide Theater; Hall of Human Origins
Dr. Janet Monge of the University of Pennsylvania will lead an informal discussion on skeletal indicators of human variation and race.
Free; no advanced registration or tickets required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.