- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
HOT (Human Origins Today) Topic - Teaching Human Evolution: Opportunities and Challenges
Friday, September 27, 2013 - 12:00 - 13:00
Location:One Species, Worldwide Theater; Hall of Human Origins
Come join our informal lunchtime discussion with Dr. Connie Bertka (Smithsonian's Human Origins Program's Broader Social Impacts Committee) and Dr. Briana Pobiner (Smithsonian's Human Origins Program) on the opportunities and challenges for teaching human evolution.
Free; no advance reservation or admission required.
Please note the new time for this recurring program starting this month: 12:00-1:00 pm.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.