- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
The Scientist is In
Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 13:00 - 15:00
Location:Hall of Human Origins, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Dr. Alison Brooks from George Washington University will be on hand with touchable objects to answer questions and talk about her research.
Free; no advanced reservations or tickets required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.