- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
The Scientists are In: Dr. Caley Orr and Dr. Biren Patel
Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 12:00 - 14:00
Location:Hall of Human Origins, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Dr. Caley Orr from the Department of Anatomy at Midwestern University and Dr. Biren Patel of the Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California will be in the exhibit with touchable objects to answer questions and talk about their research.
Free; no advance reservation or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.