- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
The Scientist is In: Elizabeth Grace Veatch
Thursday, December 4, 2014 - 12:00 - 14:00
Location:Hall of Human Origins, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Elizabeth Grace Veatch, Digital Imaging Specialist in the National Museum of Natural History's Division of Mammals and Human Origins Program, will be in the exhibit with touchable objects to answer questions and talk about her research.
Free; no advance reservation or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.