- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
The Scientist is In: Alexandra Kralick
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 13:00 - 15:00
Location:Hall of Human Origins, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Alexandra Kralick, an Natural History Research Experiences (NHRE) intern with Dr. Matt Tocheri in the Smithsonian's Human Origins Program, will be on hand with touchable objects to answer questions and talk about her research.
Free; no advance reservation or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.