- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
The Scientist is In: Dr. Janet Monge
Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 11:00 - 13:00
Location:Hall of Human Origins, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Dr. Janet Monge from the University of Pennsylvania will be on hand to answer questions and talk about her research in human origins.
Free; no advance reservation or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.