- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
The Scientist is In: Dr. Sarah Barks
Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 11:00 - 13:00
Location:Hall of Human Origins, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Dr. Sarah Barks, a postdoctoral scientist in the Laboratory for Evolutionary Neuroanatomy in the Department of Anthropology at George Washington University will be on hand with touchable objects to answer questions and talk about her research.
Free; no advanced reservations or tickets required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.