- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
The Scientist is In Q?rius: Dr. Briana Pobiner
Thursday, January 2, 2014 - 15:00 - 16:00
Location:Q?rius: Ground Floor, National Museum of Natural History
Dr. Briana Pobiner leads an informal discussion on meat-eating and other fascinating topics in human evolution using fossil casts, real stone tools and cut-marked animal bones.
Free; no advance reservation or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.