- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
The Scientists are In: Drs. Maggie Stanton and Rob O'Malley
Thursday, December 5, 2013 - 12:00 - 14:00
Location:Hall of Human Origins, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Drs. Maggie Stanton and Rob O'Malley from George Washington University's Primate Behavioral Ecology Lab of the Center for the Advanced Study of Hominid Paleobiology will be on hand with touchable objects to answer questions and talk about their research.
Free; no advance reservation or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.