- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
The Scientists are In: GWU's Primatology Behavioral Research Group
Thursday, November 1, 2012 - 12:00 - 14:00
Location:Hall of Human Origins, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Drs. Carson Murray, Catherine Markham and Maggie Stanton from George Washington University will be on hand with touchable objects to answer questions and talk about their research.
Free; no advanced reservations or tickets are required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.