- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
What's Hot in Human Origins? (Illustrated Lecture & Book Signing)
Saturday, November 27, 2010 - 15:00 - 16:45
Location:Baird Auditorium, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Join us for an illustrated lecture by Dr. Rick Potts, curator of the Hall of Human Origins, as he discusses the latest scientific findings in human origins from 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
The lecture will be followed by a book signing for "What Does It Mean To Be Human?" outside the museum store on the ground floor from 4:15 pm - 4:45 pm.
Free; no advanced reservation or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.