- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
A close-up look at the second two objects here shows that in all three the markings are clearly organized. This systematic pattern suggests to some researchers that the markings represent information or counting rather than decoration.
From simple beginnings like these came our ability to store enormous amounts of information.