- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
Early humans expand from northeast to southeast Asia
These artifacts were discovered by a team from the Smithsonian working in collaboration with the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Hubei Institute of Cultural Relics. The team also found evidence of animal butchery and animal footprints.
Error: view field_image_ref not found.