- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
Modern humans temporarily spread beyond Africa
This skull from Liujiang, China, dated to at least 68,000 years ago, could reflect an early migration of Homo sapiens beyond Africa.
Age:Abotu 68,000 years old
This is the oldest modern human skull known from East Asia.